Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Odds n' Ends

So tonight for dinner I wasn't quite feeling really energetic, so I decided to make something easy...I looked down at the stove and realized I had 3 pots of water to boil on the stove........what do you think I made?? I had one meat (if you could call it that), one side and one vegetable. Good luck....let me know what you think in the comments.
Today I went for my Upper GI finally, and after 5 hours, yes 5 hours I was there, they found nothing. At least that's what the radiologist told me when I asked him....he said he was going to go review the shots again, but saw nothing while filming. So I think I am back to square one, but we'll see. The next step from what I can tell will be a gastroenterologist, but I have to wait for the surgeon to actually get the results and call me back. All I'm asking is for a freakin diagnosis already....geesh....
The other day Jamie went to get Amelia to put her to bed for her nap....and she said "Come on Toots, it's time for night night"....and Amelia exclaimed..........."I NOT TOOTS, I AMELIA CLAIRE CHAN MORGEN"...... excuse me!!!! She is so funny.
Not a lot going on for the summer.....last week I won tickets to SunSplash on the radio, Kaylie is so excited, I am just waiting for them to come in the mail and we will be taking the kids....Amelia just loves the slides too.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I'm going to guess hotdogs, cause I can't think of many meats that you boil & that would be quick.

At least you know she likes her name! LOL!