Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Amelia's 7 random things...

Here goes:

1. Amelia loves her vegetables, they are usually the first thing gone on her plate, she even eats onions and mushrooms first.
2. She loves to go in the pool, I am hoping she will learn how to swim this summer while we are camping so I won't have to worry about her.
3. Amelia hates to wear shoes or socks, they are always the first thing off her when we arrive somewhere, whether it be someones house, a restaurant or a wedding reception.
4. Amelia is very possessive, my sister Jamie watches a little girl Mila a couple days a week and one day they tried to put Mila in Amelia's high chair at my mom's house...oh my goodness, you thought the world would end.
5. Amelia had a very scary beginning in the USA, she was diagnosed w/ a very serious disease when we brought her home, she is totally clear now, but turns out her biological mother must have been infected and Amelia was just a carrier.
6. Amelia's favorite cartoon character is Sponge Bob, she will watch him forever, if it's not on, she cries.
7. Unlike any other 2 year old I have met, Amelia is not afraid of any characters, i.e. Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse etc, and her favorite is Donald Duck........hmmm??? Just like my father, he loves him some Donald Duck.

Well those are 7 random thoughts about Amelia and rounds up the 7 random thoughts about our family...I'd love to read about your families............

No comments: