Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Another Christmas has come and gone

Hello all, Happy Holidays!!!! It's so hard to believe Christmas has already come and gone again...it will be 2010 before we know it!!!

We had a very nice Christmas this year, as always....busy and lots of presents. I got everyone a Wii as a surprise for Christmas, from me to John, Kaylie and Amelia and they were shocked and loved it!!!! I have been kicking their butts ever since on bowling!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

I am off this week, as I am starting a new job in a couple weeks and have earned vacation time, so I took off this week and am hoping to get paid my other week when I leave!!! I am so excited for my new job/career...finally a real job!!!! I am going back in to the Property Management field and will be managing a company that owns 86 houses!!! So far everything seems terrific, pay, benefits, distance to work....hopefully this will turn out to be the job/career of my dreams!!! 2010 will be a better year for all...hopefully!!!

So I am just enjoying my time off w/ the girls and playing with them and their new presents. If you ask me everyone should have the week after Christmas off, just so the kids can play w/all their new toys...but I don't want it to count against my vacation time...........LOL

Have a safe and Happy New Year!!! Love the Morgens!!

No comments: