Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Disney, Friday night

The anticipation, something is coming
Okay, I can almost see it, hurry up, hurry up

OH MY GOODNESS...................THERE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMAGINE THE HIGHEST/LOUDEST/ PITCHIEST SCREAM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is great, I love this!!!!

Emilee loves the parade too, especially "rella"

So as you are aware this past weekend we went to Disney to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. We got into the park Friday night around 4:30 pm and it just so happened the regular parade was about to come through, so we waited just as we got in the park. It was fantastic, if you can imagine a shiver/vibration/chill that starts at your toes and moves its way up through your entire body until at the end when you vibrate and shake and let out a scream like nobody's business....this was Amelia every time she saw the characters. You may notice she is sitting on Mike's shoulders, she was vibrating and jumping so much that we thought Mike was going to fall over, at one point he just started to jump too, cause he thought he wouldn't feel her as much. It was fantastic, I didn't even see 1/2 the parades because I was so interested in watching her reactions, now I know children all react to Disney characters, but I have never seen a child react like this, a child that in April when we went on the Disney cruise would not even go near any of the characters, including the princesses until the last day when she just held Minnie Mouse's hand and kissed her on the nose. Kaylie enjoyed the parade and the park, but just isn't that into the characters I guess anymore. There definately has to be another trip to Disney in our future, as I have to see that reaction again, hopefully this time we will get it on video so you can see what I mean.




Mickey and Minnie at the start of the parade.

Drummer boys, they were so cool

Donald and Daisy, Donald is Amelia's absolute favorite

Santa at the end of the night parade

This is a shot of the girls in front of the castle, it took 3 tries as they were fighting over who got to hold the metal thing in Amelia's hand

We had a fantastic trip, I will do some more posts of what we did Saturday and Sunday soon.

No comments: