
Denise over at http://http://www.theresalwaysroomforonemore.com/ tagged me w/ the 4th folder, 4th photo. I have to go into my 4th folder and post my 4th photo and then tag 3 people to do the same, so here goes:
This is when we were in China to get Amelia.....Daddy already had Kaylie in the tub and Amelia was standing next to him, pushing him out of the way w/ her body to try to get in to. She still loves her bath every day.
So now I have to tag 3 people, I tag Jodi @ http://http://jodischinadream.blogspot.com/ , Trish @ http://http://kimchingocha.blogspot.com/ & Sam @ http://samcampbell.blogspot.com/ I am sorry, I don't know yet how to put your blog titles there in stead of the link.
Have fun, can't wait to see your photos.

4 comments:
explain this to me... what 4th folder? where? I'm so confused! LOL...
I can't believe I missed this post!!! So sorry! Cute picture!
Okay time for Denise's Blog Tutorial. Tonight's lesson is how to link something. When you are creating a post at the top you will see all those little buttons. One looks like a chain. Let's say you want to link my blog, There's Always Room for One More. Type the name and then click on that button. It will show you a box that has http:// already in it. You can 1)just type in the addy after the slashes, which is kind of long. OR 2), if your lazy like me or your a bit dyslexic like me, you can open the blog or whatever you're linking, copy it and when you open the link box delete the "http://" and then paste the link. I want to see you try this in your next post!!!
Oh I forgot to say type the name of what you want to link, HIGHLIGHT IT and then click on the link button. Sorry, it won't know what to link!
You got me!!! Sorry I'm a bit slow! I will post this by tomorrow night. HONEST!!!!
Sam @ Just Keep Swimming
Post a Comment