12 years ago
Monday, March 16, 2009
Oh My!!!
So a few weeks ago I was told that Chloe goes down the slide. Well you have all seen our swing set and I couldn't figure out how she got up to the top of the slide and then down...so Saturday morning we were outside and Amelia climbed the rock wall and was sitting in the playhouse and she tapped her lap and yelled, Come here Chloe and I turned around and there she went, flew right up the rock wall, barely touching it and down the slide she went....so I quick ran in the house and convinced her to call her again, and this is what I saw..........



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that is the BEST! I love it! I am dying to get one of those play yards. I keep searching craigs list and the freecycle sites. just not quick enough. every one I've emailed about has been gone before I get there.. oh well.. but man, I can just see Penny flying down the slide too! LOL...
Post a Comment