Monday, March 30, 2009

Shoes or no Shoes that is the question.....

Kaylie's bugz performance
The restaurant before we went to Kaylie's school

Well it's not for Amelia, oh my goodness to get this kid to keep her shoes on takes an act of God. She constantly takes off her shoes, no matter where we are. It's the first thing she does when she gets somewhere, she will take them off immediately when we enter someone's house, the car, a restaurant, the backyard, you name it...shoes are not required if you ask Amelia. Heck when we got to Jamie's wedding we had our first dance and then went to our table, I turned around the first thing I did was trip over Amelia's shoes. I'm surprised they were kept on the entire wedding ceremony. She has even come up w/ an excuse now too, "Mommy, my feet are hot"....I don't know what I am going to do w/ her other than wash her feet, often!!!!!

2 comments:

Jesse, James and Lindsey's mom said...

Great post!!! I have been dropping in and I decided to send you a TAG! CHeck out my blog if you want for details
Kathy

Julie said...

My girls say the same thing...My feet are hot but they ask can I take my shoes off? LOL I am glad that summer is coming so that they can ditch the socks!!