Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Rehearsal Dinner

So Friday night was the rehearsal for the wedding and the rehearsal dinner. All of my mom's family and friends that traveled from up North joined us, along w/ Mike's family. It was fun...a lot of work, but fun.

Amelia did not get a nap on Friday, so it was quite a challenge for her to ride in the wagon and do what she was supposed to do, but we all managed.

Stay tuned for what you have been waiting for, the wedding...I will be posting lots an lots of photos all week, as I have a ton I would like to share and it's going to take FOREVER to get them all loaded








Remember I had no nap...get me out of this waggon!!!

Chocolate Fondue....mmm

This is Lucas's new hat

Ooohh, presents


Jamie gave Mikey a new bowling ball and shoes
Cutting the cake, practice for tomorrow
MMMM cake...my little vege and cake girl
Oh is it over yet????????

Okay, really, can we go home yet..

No comments: