Under the sea... Under the sea.. Darling it's better... Down where it's wetter... Take it from me... Up on the shore they work all day... Out in the sun they slave away... While we devotin'... Full time to floatin'... Under the sea
Okay are you singing that song??? WELL STOP IT!!!!!!
So, last weekend was a long weekend and we spent Sunday night in the camper because Monday was Memorial Day, well Michele came up Sunday after work and spent the night in our camper. Let me tell you......it was like sleeping under the sea.....a fish out of water..... a Seal, and a sniffling sea creature, not sure what that is exactly, but I am sure some sea creature sniffles.............UGH!!!
See Michele, tossed and turned all night and of course we are in a camper, I felt every turn. Turns out it was Kaylie (I had no idea at the time who it was) was coughing all night and sounded like a seal barking, and then Kaylie has a new habit, she will lay in bed and sniffle, and sniffle, and sniffle. I have asked her if she needs a tissue and she says no, so when I tell her to stop, she does...so I think this is just a nasty habit. Man it was a long night.

1 comment:
Uh oh, nothing like sleeping in such close quarters! Maybe you need to pitch a tent next time for "certain people."a
Post a Comment