So, I have often said that God knows what he is doing, meaning that if Amelia was our first child I am not so sure there would be a second child. Amelia is so different than Kaylie in so many ways, Amelia has her way or the highway attitude...she listens when she feels like it, or totally ignores you. I.E. today we were leaving the campground/pool and she had no shoes on but her feet were still wet, she had just gone back in the pool area to get her feet rinsed off, so I said, don't walk in the grass, and what does she do, right through the grass, I mean right through it, like I wasn't even speaking to her....I have to yell at the top of my lungs her name several times to get her attention when she just doesn't want to hear me. Kaylie when she was little, if I said no, she stopped, just stopped INSTANTLY.... I mean, just stopped and went the other way, and did exactly what Mommy said, I will admit, it now sometimes iritates the heck out of me at age 6 that she has a mind of her own, I sometimes wish she was that little girl listening to whatever I said to do and not arguing w/ me and having a better way to do it was back, but I realize this is a part of growing up, just once in a while if I ask her to do something the way I want it done, it would be nice to not get a verbally better way of doing it. Her PVK teacher used to love that and say it shows initiative and she is smart...well good for her, not me!!!
So below you will witness some photos from the wrath of Amelia, this was all in one night, mind you!! Sometimes she is just uncontrollable....but I love her, she's my baby, BUT SOMETIMES, need I say more???!!!
This is what I found in my closet
Please don't ever try to come in my front door, because I can't get to it.........
Okay so I am sitting here typing this w/ a girl on each side and Amelia was looking at the closet photos, and she said "I sorry Mommy"....she this is one of those SOMETIMES, I was asking for....lol

2 comments:
When I catch Grace in the middle of a mess she just says, "Steve did it!" Steve is her 22 year old brother!!! :)
Terrye in FL
I have often said the same about Sofie- if she had been the first she might be an only! They have very similiar personalities. Sofie only wants it one way- her way. But, they are so cute aren't they- hard to stay mad for long.
Post a Comment