Saturday, October 31, 2009

Friday, Magic Kingdom Again

On Friday we went back to Magic Kingdom as per Michele's request, which was fine w/ us, Magic Kingdom or Epcot would have been fine. We went to Crystal Palace for lunch and celebrated Amelia's birthday yet again. She is not going to know what to do next year when she only has her birthday once..LOL

While we were tooling around Magic Kingdom I saw the cutest little baby from China, so you know me, I beelined right at her. They came home August 1st of this year and Friday was her first Bday....she was adorable...best part, they live in the same town as us, how cool is that....it's like they say...It's a small world afterall....haha. So I emailed them and will include them in on our China adoption get togethers.

Enjoy the photos...........
































Pixie Dust anyone???
Some for Amelia too



Amelia got to drive....she had so much fun, until she got distracted and would just let go of the steering wheel.
Jordan tried to give Michele whiplash

The castle all lit up for Halloween, per Amelia, "it's beautiful Mommy"








No comments: