We started our day off at breakfast at Fort Wilderness Lodge...this turned out to be not so exciting, the most exciting thing was when someone asked for ketchup everyone in the restaurant would bring them their ketchup...this one table had well over 20 bottles on their table...oh yeah and the pony races............
We then went to Green Meadows Farm, a petting zoo and everyone gets to take home a pumpkin. What we didn't realize is this is a 2 hour + guided tour...ughh.... But it turned out okay. Don't know if I'd do it again, but the girls had fun. We then went back to the mall for the appt to get my iPod fixed. A month or so ago, I was syncing my iPod and all of a sudden it decided to delete some applications for no reason at all, so I figured while we had time we would go to the apple store, we went on Sat, but had to make an appt for Tuesday as they were all booked up on Sat. So we went and waited, and waited, and waited.....and finally it was our turn....I got up there, thinking it will be nothing they will know exactly what to do .......yeah, okay. So after a long wait and some trying to figure, you know deleting re-adding etc, they gave me an article to follow the directions, we tried this, nothing...so I went back to the hotel and bought the upgrade available for my iPod and viola..it worked. Something the tech said should make no difference...so I guess I should have spent the $4.99 to start, I guess you live and you learn. Then we went to Olive Garden for dinner, and made it out w/ a record check $25 for all four of us...woohoo.
Michele, Jordan and Emilee were supposed to come up on Wed am, but we talked her in to coming up on Tues after work so she had the entire day on Wed w/ us, so we had the air mattress on the floor for her and Jordan, she brought the crib mattress for Emilee to sleep on and we pushed our beds together....this was the best part. See I have been sleeping in what I call the symphony of sleep...if it's not John snoring, Kaylie grinding her teeth, or Amelia touching me....yes this made me crazy, all night long, she would touch me w/ something, her foot, her hand, her butt, her toes...you name it, and this I cannot handle...don't touch me while I am sleeping, so I have been up a lot in the last week, because every time she would touch me I would have to move her...she is like a freaking fish out of water too.....anyway, back to the symphony....it would be Amelia snoring, well Tuesday night was even better w/ Jordan coughing or snoring too...........Have I mentioned I am tired and can't wait to get back in my bed tonight????? Thank goodness I planned us to come home on Saturday so we don't have to go back to work the next day and have a day to catch up.
That was Tuesday, not much....just some petting zoo photos....and the pumpkin patch...
I thought he said I was going to be riding a pony...what the heck is this thing???
Kaylie picked one for her and Daddy

No comments:
Post a Comment