Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday, time to come home......

But first, we went to Ohana for our last character breakfast, it was a blast w/ Lilo, Stich, Pluto and Mickey.

Thank goodness we had an almost 3 hour drive home and the aircard, cause I was able to get most of the posting done for the blog on the trip home, and thankfully I didn't get carsick, which was a nice thing. It was not a bad ride home w/ something to do, and it sure did make my life easier...I told John he'd have to keep driving until I was done w/ the blog, but we may have ended up in Miami if that was the case. So as I was passing out candy to the trick or treaters last night I was loading up photos.

Make sure you scroll all the way through, as there is a seperate post for everyday w/ lots of photos.........

This is what we found in our hotel room when we came home one night, it's beautiful, but I would have rather they actually did their job inside...she stopped making our bed on Wednesday?????





















The end........

1 comment:

Ron said...

The pictures with the characters are amazing. Love your blog. I am an adoptive father from China.