Monday, October 19, 2009

It's a small world after all...........

Well the saga continues.....if you didn't read about Biznatch at the bus stop go here first. But anyway, on Thursday morning I finally had a chance to speak to her mother, as I stated I wanted to do. The conversation went as such:

Me.... I'd like to apologize to you if I offended your daughter, I didn't do anything wrong, I was just having a conversation with your granddaughter.

Her....Well we are very 'private people'

Me....I didn't do anything wrong, and I tried to apologize to your daughter and you saw how well that went over

Her....Yeah, well she's very stubborn

Me....Well, I noticed that, I just wanted to say something to you....

Her....blank stare and nod,so I walked away.

So this weekend was our last weekend at the campground and the big Halloween weekend there....so we had a very full and busy weekend planned. It was great, I will post about that later, once I can upload photos etc. But Saturday am, we sent Kaylie over to our friends camper to get some baggies so we could give her some bagels. Kaylie comes back, w/ no clue what we sent her to ask for of course, and says....Mommy, I just saw my friend "A"....I said no FREAKIN WAY!!!! She's here?? So our friend came over and gave us the baggies and of course I had to go w/ Kaylie to deliver the bagels so I could seek out where she was staying....I walked around the front of our friends camper and BAM!!!!!!!!! There she was sitting right there on her slab....I almost fell off. So I gave our friend the bagels and walked away...and spent about 10 minutes trying to get her attention so I could tell her the story....so we called her cell phone and she came over.... turns out she was the girlfriend of our friends son......and she started w/, "Let me tell you what I know, you got into a fight w/ her at the bus stop"...so I went on to tell her the entire story....she was like no way!! So I told her just to keep the peace, I would be willing to offer a truths w/ her...and she said ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! I said okay. So I eventually got the boyfriend alone to tell him the story, and he too agreed w/ me, but they both told her what happens outside the campground stays outside the campground. So it was very nice to know they didn't want to hear it from her and she wasn't going to ruin their or my weekend. So the morning went on and "A" and Kaylie were playing, and Kaylie was going inside to watch cartoons, so I told A she was welcome but had to ask her mommy, well she never came back, about 15 minutes later our friend came over and said A would like to play w/ Kaylie, I said I invited her to play, but she never came back....turns out A went to ask her Mother if she could play w/ Kaylie and her Mother said "NO", but our friend said absolutely not, she can and will play with Kaylie you will not do that. But A was knocking on the wrong door and couldn't find Kaylie. After that they played all weekend...but she never spoke a word to me, other than the occasional grunt when I had to ask a question about A, which she tried to avoid, so I spent most of the time asking boyfriend about A. I in fact, even fed A breakfast and dinner Sat night, cause she didn't like what we were having so Mother was just going to let her not eat...I made her a hotdog like the rest of the kids....decided by me and boyfriend, she was no where around.

Not to mention....talk about supposed Private People....Private People, my butt....if you were so Private why were you trying to have 'adult fun time' in a TENT outside my camper door while everyone was still up and walking around??????????????????

So now I am waiting for the next time she comes to the bus stop to see what kind if any kind of reaction I get............

1 comment:

Sam said...

Some people are just trash! I bet the boyfriend won't stay with her for long!!! She is showing her true colors.