So I'm here to say that we are all hoping 2009 is better than 2008, it wasn't a very good year for our family, but hopefully all will go up from here. I didn't win the lottery, but that's okay, maybe I will win the new Powerball game starting in a few days..... I will never give up!!!!
One of my major resolutions this year is Patience, patience is a virtue I don't possess much of, in 09 I will try to gain more patience, especially w/ the girls....wish me luck. Kaylie sometimes moves SO slow in the morning and especially while eating it makes me absolutely crazy, I am going to try very hard to not lose my cool. Another one of my resolutions is actually for Kaylie, to learn to ride her big girl bike w/ no training wheels, Kaylie just turned 6 and we spend most of our summer camping, I think she will have so much fun if she could ride her bike all around, so my goal is to not give up and make sure she doesn't give up.
What are some of your resolutions? We should start a resolution thread and all check back w/ one another in 6 months to see how we are doing?? What do you think??
Well, I just want to wish everyone a wonderful New Year and may all your wishes for 09 come true.
We however ended 08 w/ this:
Amelia was jumping on my mother's bed yesterday, Jamie told her to stop jumping and Amelia gave her usual response, "No", and kept on jumping, Jamie was in the middle of changing Emilee's diaper when Amelia bounced and fell into the foot board of my mother's bed, she had 2 teeth go through her bottom lip and a third went through her entire lip/chin area, Jamie was freaking out, I left work immediately and in the meantime Amy was on her way home from work, she got home and got the bleeding to stop and the whole to close, we could not take her to the hospital for stitches as the placement of the whole was way to close to her lip to be stitched. Personally I think it hurts the parents/family members more sometimes than the children, because she was acting just fine, eating, drinking and being her Merry old self. She was fine last night, used her binky and everything. This morning she is still very black and blue, but not complaining.

1 comment:
OUCH! Hope 2009 doesn't have any more injuries!!!
Happy New Year!!!
Sam
ps: Yes, you can add me to your Blogroll!
Post a Comment