Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We are still alive

Just wanted to stop by and visit with y'all for a bit. We are still alive and kicking and riding the roller coaster we know as life, or should I say John's job....ughhh, up, down, up, down, up, down, up....at least I ended on a possible up. It's been rough the past few months, they tell you one thing one day and do something totally different the next. But everyone keeps saying, at least he's still employed. That is a doubled edged sword, yes, he's still employed, but if we can't pay our bills based on what's he's making, or should I say, what they keep taking away, it's kind of pointless.

But other than that, we are all doing well. Life is good, and we just keep praying, and praying all things will work out. I sure hope God doesn't get tired of hearing from me, cause he has been a lot lately....heck, longer than lately. :o)

We have two more weeks left of camping then we will pull out for the winter, hoping to take a trip or two in between, but I then hope to start to blog more regularly. It just get's so hard, when I don't have the weekends, we go camping Friday night, and don't come home until Sunday afternoon, and then the fun starts, laundry, put everything away, go grocery shopping, cook dinner, and sometimes prep for meals during the week. You can see where I'm going...sorry just don't have much time to blog...the worst part, is uploading photos, it just takes so darn long. So start looking for more regularly posted blogs posts to come soon. Already have a few in mind......

1 comment:

Sam said...

Hope things get better with the job. It really bites right now.

Enjoy your camping while you can. You'll have lots of great memories to get you through the long winter! Maybe even some photos too (HINT)!

Can't wait to hear more about your adventures.