Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Green ones.................

Have you ever met a child that eats all her green vegetables off her plate first? This is Amelia, since she could eat solid foods it's all about the green vegetables, and if I don't eat mine as fast as she eats hers I am sharing...she wants those veges, especially my zucchini, she loves my zucchini. We went on the Disney cruise in April 08 and she would get mixed vegetables w/ every meal and she would eat all the green beans, peas and lima beans first, once the waiters realized how much she enjoyed them so much she had a big plate of mixed veges at every meal. She did eventually eat the other vegetables too, but it's all about the green...I sometimes wonder if she won't be a vegetarian, cause I have to force her to eat everything else.
The plate on the left is what the dinner looked like when Amelia got it, the plate on the top right is Amelia's plate 5 minutes later.
YUMMY...........

Alrighty then, let's get to work... I have a lot of green on this plate.

Look mommy, green beans.

I know, I'm a ham I am.............

2 comments:

Denise Grover Swank said...

Oh my, I could just eat HER up!!! What a cutie!!! My Emma would rather have green beans than probably anything else in the world!

Lorie said...

Denise, that is so funny....they both love them...she is a cutie isn't she, but God had to make her cute.....she's such a beast at times........